If you scroll down you will see that on Saturday we took the girls to the Renaissance Fair, but on Sunday I think the girls had the most fun. We went to church as a family, then Shawn had to go to work. So the girls and I went to the park & headed to the grocery store. While Olivia was sleeping, Lauren and I made Apple turnovers (Lauren loved this) and then for dinner we made pizzas, and they both got to make their own. Which was so much fun. Unfortunately since I was helping them I did not think to take pics, but I do have some of the park:
4 comments:
Oh, sounds like so much fun! Sometimes I think those are the best days, where nothing much is going on and you just feel in the right mood to be a "good mom" and do fun things with the kids... I'm sure the girls will remember that day just as much as the Renaissance fair!
Sunday was the perfect day for the park and baking!! I am glad you had a good weekend
You were busy this weekend! You'll have to teach me how to make apple turnovers!
OH, I love days like those! Sounds like you guys had fun and the pics of the girls are really cute!
Post a Comment