Do you ever just stop and realize how lucky you are? Well, last Wednesday, I was sitting at my friend Michelle's house, at her dining room table with 13 other women. As I looked around the table, I realized that I consider each of these amazing women to be my friend. How lucky am I? I have always had one or two close friends and then of course, my Mom and Sister. But, never have I been so blessed to have this many people I would actually call friend. Not acquaintance, or yeah, I know her, but FRIEND. And some of these women are my closest friends.
This group of women make up the Bible study group that I am part of. We have come to know each other so well. We pray together, we share our fears our hopes and dreams. We love each others children. We love and respect each other. It just amazes me how fortunate I am to be welcomed in to such an amazing group of women.
2 comments:
BIG Hearts!! I agree so much. Who would have thought I needed to move half way across this country to meet people that would soon be my friends, in 6 months!! I lived in Tucson AZ for 5 years....No Friends! Indiana is amazing!
I tried... I wanted to call everyone I know! But I had just called Diana and then overheard them turning people away saying they weren't open yet. Then I overheard a couple of the managers talking, saying that they had to start telling the staff to tell people not to call anyone. Oops!
Post a Comment